An unchecked system can lead to:
- Unpleasant smells
- Excessive sludge build up
- Unnecessary maintenance costs
At BioSeptic we pride ourselves on our great service. Making sure your system is running correctly and efficiently, and complies with the NSW Health accreditation.
Our service includes:
- Testing pH and chlorine levels
- Replenishing the chlorine tablet supply
- Cleaning filters
- Testing alarm functionality
- Inspecting irrigation pump and air blower operation
- Adjusting skimmer and sludge return settings
- Providing a comprehensive written report on the result of the service
If your sewage treatment systems in need of a service, our friendly service team are available to take your call and answer any questions you may have.
We can also arrange for regular scheduled servicing. A quarterly service, as required by your council approval to operate a sewage management system that ensures your system is performing at its optimum level. Regular servicing not only keeps your system working well, it allows detection of small issues, which can then be resolved before they become big problems; preventing unexpected costly repairs.
All our service technicians carry a full set of spare parts and tools, and are capable of completing any necessary repairs on the spot. Saving you time and money.
We look forward to hearing from you.
BioSeptic Sewage Systems
1300 658 111